The Inspire Route of the Moor to Sea Sportive is the perfect introductory to Sportive cycling. Starting from Haldon Forest Park (where there is ample parking, a cafe & toilets) this route covers a distance of 34 miles and has nearly 2,400 feet of climbing. It includes the Ide climb that has featured as a KoM segments in the Tour of Britain.
Whilst we will not be running the Moor to Sea Sportive as an event for 2020, you can still ride the routes at a date and time that suits you. When you sign up to take part in this cycling challenge we will send you all the information you need. Once you have completed the route, send us proof and we will send you your finishers medal. All Inspire route finishers will receive one of our Bronze Medals.
- Event Venue: Haldon Forest Bike Park
- Event Date: Any date that suits you!
- Event Open Times: n/a
- Route Start Time: n/a
- Age Limit: 11 years | 15 years (unaccompanied)
- Distance: 34 miles | 54 km
- Elevation Gain: 2,300 ft | 700 m
- Entry Limit: unlimited
- Feed Stations: Recommended cafe stops
- Refreshments: NO
- Entry Fee: £10:00 (including processing fees & Postage)